I can’t seem to adjust to the speed of time. I am always amazed of how fast the time passes. I felt like summer just begun, and it’s already over. Of course I didn’t manage to accomplish all my plans, but I did have a great and fulfilling summer.
Here are some life updates:
- I have styled my nephew’s christening Party. The theme was “Hot Air Balloon” and soon I will share all the details.
3. I donated my hair and I hate my new haircut. (If you have any tips on how to grow your hair faster, please share. I can’t wait for it to grow.)
4. I am on a new job hunt. Any advice? Until my search gets productive, if you could support my shop in any way, it would be greatly appreciated.
5. We enjoyed a very relaxing vacation camping on the beach.
6. We also managed to go on a few hikes this summer. We are far from professionals, but we do enjoy spending time on the mountains.
8. The last update (and the most important one) speeks by itself with the photo bellow. We were so excited that we kept the news to ourselves for a few weeks and it was the most precious time. But now that it’s been a few months we can finally share our engagement emotions with the world.
More details for these updates to come!
Happy September TMW (The Morning Whisper) Followers!